maandag 9 augustus 2010

A week at Normandy

We zijn terug van een heerlijk weekje Normandië. Even helemaal niets moeten, gewoon lekker ontspannen en genieten.
We are back from a lovely week at Normandy. No obligations, just relaxing and enjoying.Aan zee kom ik helemaal tot rust. Lekker op blote voeten over het strand lopen, pootje baden...
The sea brings me to totally relax. Walking barefoot on the beach and paddle...

Mooie kastelen bekijken (wie zou hier niet willen wonen?!)...
See beautiful castles (who wouldn't live here?!)...
En natuurlijk heb ik wat mooie schatten meegenomen naar huis:
And offcourse I brought some beautiful treasures with me home:
De mooiste schelpen die ik kon vinden en een prachtige mineraal.
The most beautiful shells I could find and a wonderful mineral.

In de supermarkt vond ik deze suikerroosjes voor op een taartje (of muffins), dit heb ik in Nederland nog nooit in de supermarkt gezien dus ook deze heb ik meegenomen.
In the supermarket I found this sugarroses to decorate a pie of some muffins, I never saw something like this in a Dutch supermarket so I took this also.
Jullie merken het: ik ben helemaal fris weer teruggekomen (hoewel wel wat verkouden maar ik ging er ziek heen...) en ik kan er weer even tegenaan!
You can notice: I came back totally refreshed (although a bit cold but I went to Normandy a little sick...) so I'm ready for whatever awaits me now!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten